Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Australia Bound!

So i was sitting in the office going about my work when i received the parcel that I've been waiting for from Australia from a dear friend and i shrieked when i opened it! yep.. just a little though :p

Inside were all my absolute favs that's pretty much impossible for me to get my hands on here in Malaysia(what's new? & thank god for friends studying abroad, lol)

So lets get started.

The first one is the Philosophy's Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector which I've been dying to try. I suffer from hyper pigmentation due to the horrid scars that acne left behind and this claim to erase em. So i'm really excited to try this out and
i hope it'll work! This is the only item out of all that I got that you can find right here in Sephora Malaysia and it's RM200.

Next is the one I'm most excited about! This is one of the creations from the Brow Goddess herself Miss Anastasia. It's the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and I got mine in Soft Brown. This arrived just in time coz my all-time-fav Tarte's Emphaseyes Brow Pencil is almost gone. If you're like me and you simply can't get your hands on the most talked about Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, i suggest that you try the Tarte one coz its the bomb and you can get it at Sephora.






Lastly, I also got some miniatures from Tarte Cosmetics which is one of my TOP brands coz it doesn't cause me to break out at all,cruelty free and also as stated in their website:


 ALWAYS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
parabens • mineral oil • phthalates • triclosan • sodium lauryl sulfate • gluten

The reason why I chose the miniatures is because you cannot get the products in these sizes here in Malaysia (eventhough they should provide stuff like these here for people to try before getting the full sized ones). 

1. BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen in Light (Available full-sized in Sephora)


2. TARTE Golden Opportunity Tarte-To-Go Kit (Not available here)



3. Tarte's Pure Maracuja Oil & Tarte Maracuja-c-brighter-eye-treatment (Available full-sized in Sephora)



Pretty damn psyched to try all these babies out and a special thanks to my darling friend<3 I'll rave if they're worth it! Now off for a long hot bath & time off watching Mad Men s7e01. xx