Tuesday, April 15, 2014

But first, a little history...

I'm back! (after a couple of years of not ranting about my personal life on the internet..lol). But most of you wouldn't know me anyway hehe.

Im 24, living in KL Malaysia and I'm an addict. I spend most of my free time (aside from being in Sephora itself :p) reading and watching reviews of beauty products online and you CANNOT imagine how much those reviews be it from famous bloggers, Youtubers or even strangers has helped me with my decision to try out new products and not regret buying em!

So I decided to create this little space of heaven where i'll be telling you about the stuff that i LOVE and did wonders to my problematic skin(well, life lol).. as well as any other stuff that comes to mind.

Anyhow, here's a list of some my favorite YouTubers from the States and the UK. Click on their names below and check them out, they're informative & downright amazing i superlove!

Missglamorazzi
Essiebutton
YoungWildandPolished
Icovetthee 
Amelialiana
KathleenLights 
Itsjudytime

Till then xx