Monday, May 19, 2014

Fresh start

Been super busy with moving to a new place & been loving my new space of heaven. I lived in a suitcase for 7 months and it felt so damn good to just unpack everything out from those boxes and suitcases.
Built this dressing table from Ikea.
The hardest thing I've ever had to do but imma proud mama.
All white errthing white
So in the midst of unpacking unboxing and what not, i received an email saying that I actually won a contest
I entered in Female Magazine Malaysia in March! Couldn't believe I actually won something coz I've never been so lucky. lol

This was a competition that I joined with absolute zero expectation to win whatsoever and I was elatedddd to be one of the winner coz its Philosophy's products! No brainer that I loveee their Purity 3 in 1 cleanser that I ran out of recently so this came just in time! Also, I got the Hope in a Jar moisturizer which I was dying to try. So excitedddd for this one. It smells really gross and the smell kinda lingers but it makes my skin feel soooo good. I use it only at night coz I feel that it's too greasy to be used under makeup.

I'll get back to you when I have internet installed at my new place. Xx