Friday, May 23, 2014

Dupe for NARS Creamy Concealer

You know the feeling when you love something so much but it's so expensive then you find a dupe for it at a fraction of the price? mmmm :)

So I've raved about my perfect holy grail NARS Creamy Concealer (RM100) and the consistency of it which I adore completely to cover up all my imperfections. 
I was back in Ipoh when I saw that Watsons is now carrying Collection Cosmetics from the UK! (yayyy) so I was at their rack just checking everything out when their Lasting Perfection Concealer caught my eyes. So as usual I swatch it on my hand and tried blending it out and I was like OMG!the consistency is so close to the NARS Creamy Concealer. So i immediately bought one since it was only RM19.90! 
Been using it for about a month and I completely love it and it didn't break me out. The only thing is that it only comes in 3 colors as far as I know. So it wouldn't match your skin tone perfectly and if it does, you're pure lucky! But its not as bad for me I can still use it but NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard is my PERFECT SHADE. 

Just look at the shades available for NARS

So anyways, I'll definitely repurchase both coz I love them both so much! If you wanna try the NARS one and and you cant get your hands on it or if you are on a tight budget (we all go broke sometimes lol), the Collection Cosmetics one is definitely a good alternative.

Xx