Monday, July 21, 2014

10 Product Empties #1

Hello beautiful people!

I am back again with skincare and makeups that I’ve completely used up which rarely happens. Read on to see whether or not they’re worth it.

Skincare

I finally finished this after 6-7 months of usage. (I use it once a week or sometimes twice when my skin’s really bad) This clay mask was always there when my skin goes berserk. It dries quick and not too tight. The only issue is that when its dry and I start to move my face, pieces of it falls onto my shirt and pillow haha. Kinda annoying. It works great as both a mask and a spot treatment. It quickens the healing time of my breakouts, clarifies and tightens my pores too. Love it but I won’t repurchase coz it’s quite pricey and there are tons of clay masks out there for me to try out! As a matter of fact, I just bought the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and I think I’m lovin it a little more than this ;p


THIS I went through quite quickly coz I just can’t get enough of it. For the price, it is like heaven in a tube especially in the mornings. It helps with maintaining clear skin coz of the
tea tree properties but never too drying so I think it’s suitable for both oily and dry skin. Also works well with my Clarisonic. Get this, not all cleansers complements the Clarisonic coz of the way it foams up and all. But this is perfect with or without Clarisonic. Would definitely repurchase soon.


Already repurchased coz as I said before, it is one of my skincare must haves coz of the occasional outbursts my skin decides to have whenever wherever. This is my number one spot treatment and I’ve bought like 20 different brands some even exceeded RM100. This does not dry out my skin but it heals that zit fast! It does sting on open wounds but I can handle pain. Ehem haha.

Make Up


I love this. This I love. But I haven’t repurchased it coz I just got my Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer! Yes im still excited over that and putting it to the test before letting you guys know whether or not it’s as perfect as everyone say it is. Back to the this, I think everyone must try this atleast once in their lives to understand how awesome it really is coz no words can describe it. Save up and buy.


I didn’t really like this after trying other concealers which costs less and performed way better than this. Even KATE’s Stick Concealer that you can get in Watsons for half the price is better than this. The coverage of this is sheer to medium and it disappears after a couple of hours even after setting it with powder. I won’t buy this again no no.




Listen up people. This is the real deal when it comes to pencil liners. It is so highly pigmented and opaque. I apply this on my lower lash line and it does not budge. Like a semi-permanent tattoo. The only eye liner that is budge proof on me, it converted me into a firm believer of pencil liners. Would highly recommend it and definitely buy this again.


The day I finished this was the most devastating day for me I actually screamed to my mom when I couldn’t twist it up anymore. Im dramatic like that. The best eye brow pencil ever created in this world and it’s a shame they don’t have it in Malaysia. Come on Sephora, you’re pissing me off. Haha joking I love Sephora forever.


Just look at the packaging it’s been raped. Already repurchased this as an emergency concealer for touch ups in my make up bag. For the price, you can’t complain whatsoever about it. It covers, not drying and it doesn’t break me out. Good on you Watsons for bringing Collection cosmetics into Malaysia.


This is by far the best drug store foundation in my opinion. The coverage is fantastic, the lasting power is super and the shade matched my skin pretty well. I used it to the very end and this is the first liquid foundation that I finished in my whole life. Hahaha. That should tell you a lot about it.


Like the foundation, this is good and I’ve already repurchased this one too. This offers coverage and keeps the face matte throughout the day. It might be a little heavy as a finishing powder with other full coverage foundations but it works well with Revlon Colorstay Foundation.


So that’s about it! Xx