Monday, June 9, 2014

TVC Shoot; Clinelle



Hello everybodehhhh.

Last Saturday was kind of a different one for me coz.. I went for TV commercial shoot for Clinelle which is a skin care brand that is pretty affordable and effective I shall say. I personally tried some of their products and I think it does to your skin more than the price you pay for and thats always a win win win when it comes to make up or skin care =D

I was asked to be in their TVC a couple of months back and...
it didnt really sink in till last Saturday when I was really there and there were people fixing my hair, fixing mic into my shirt, spotlight shining on my face and all that kinda stuff. lol

Their TV ad is those testimonial kinda thing where a few people will speak of the products. So i'm one of the few and I gotta say that it was damn weird rehearsing my lines infront of the crew and having to fix the tones and shit. hahahah. I was all over the place, my tone was up and down. I think it took me 15 times to get it right? don't judge im nothing but an amateur. hahaha

Here are some pics :p




On the same day of the shoot, they were having their Grand Launch event and Ella Chen from S.H.E (Taiwanese Girl Group) came all the way from Taiwan. I was on stage for a while with her and she kept speaking Chinese to me and it was pretty awkward. I didn't wanna be completely rude to an international star so I went like "hehe yea yea" hahaha. She was cute though! Super energetic.

And lookie here. I passed by one of their "walls" and I saw my face there and got the shock ofmy life. Completely unaware of this so I had to camhoe a little with it. 


So that's about it! I'm so grateful for this experience and I had such a great time! Thanks to my precious for accompanying me the whole 7 hours, you mean the world to me & thanks to Bel & Clinelle for this exposure, the crew for being so patient and nice to me! Can't wait to see the TV ad soon. Xx

Clinelle's Website
Clinelle's Facebook