Monday, June 16, 2014

Bourjois Malaysia!

Just less than 2 months back I asked Erecca to get me the Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Base Primer that I featured in my May faves when she was in UK coz they did not have it here in Msia. I'm pretty much obsessed with Bourjois and super curious to try their Healthy Mix line for as long as I can remember due to the massive positive reviews that I read. Couldn't ask Erecca to help me get those coz I didn't know my exact shades for them.

Aaaaanyway, I was just browsing through Sunway Pyramid's Facebook page to see whats new (coz Pyramid is my fav mall everrrr) when I saw this! and I went like hold on...WHAT! BOURJOIS store in Malaysia?! YES!

And it was love at first sight when I went there. I kept lingering and swatching up products haha. Imagine wanting something so bad and having no expectations whatsoever of getting

it and SUDDENLY its just right there!.. Ahh <3

My sweetheart was kind enough to get me the two things that I REALLY wanted to try which are the Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (RM57.90) and their Healthy Balance Powder to go with it (RM43.90)

Thanks boo
So onto the products... they are truly madly deeply AMAZING! Now I totally get why people go insane over their products coz the quality totally do the price justice!

I have a few dry patches on my face and the foundation did not even cling onto them! The coverage is light to medium but very buildable without looking cakey at all. It does not dry tacky and it makes my skin look so smooth so glowy so healthy. I absolutely loveee it! The powder is so finely milled that it looks natural on the face. The best part of these two is that they do not feel heavy on the skin which is what most people look for in make ups. 

If you're in KL, drop by at their store only in Sunway Pyramid and check them out. It's affordable and I highly recommend! Xx

My make up collection looks a tad better with a touch of Bourjois :p