Wednesday, June 25, 2014

5 Make-up products I can’t live without!

Let’s imagine I’m going to a correction facility and I can only bring 5 make up items with me. It’s hard for me to cut this down to 5 coz my overall make up routine involves wayyy more than 10 products. lol So lets see what I consider most important to me out of all the make up stuff I own.


1.Concealer
I can skip foundation and just go straight to concealers. The one I’ll pick is my holy grail NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the color Custard which is the most
perfect match to my skin tone. Lovin it forever and always. It dries a little matte so it’s perfect and wont smudge or "melt" on my face.

2.Powder

Since I don’t include foundation, aside from setting my concealers, compact powder will also give that extra coverage that I need. My choice is the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder coz the coverage it provides is perfect enough for me. Gotta love dope stuff from the drugstores!

3.Eye brow pencil
So I’ve talked about how important brows are to me previously. Haha wont leave home without it so ofcourse I’ll bring along eye brow pencil everywhere I go. My choice would be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz just coz it works perfectly well on its own and I believe the staying power is the bomb too compared to the rest I’ve tried. Still using mine sparingly coz I still have no idea where to repurchase it. Lemme know if you do.

4.Blush

I look dead without blusher and I hate the most looking pale and flat. I mean I can go without bronzers but blush is a must! I would take along with me the Tarte Cheek Stain in True Love just coz I can improvise and use some on my lips too. You gotta be creative when you’re restricted and work around things! haha

5.Setting Spray
I completely love my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray coz it takes away the overly powdery cakey look and make my make up last so much longer. I’m talking eyeshadows, eye liner, and blushers lasting 3 times longer on my face! Cant live without, glad I bought this. It's a keeper.

So that’s my 5 choices! I don’t really care much bout my eye make up as you can see apart from my brows. I can go without eye liners mascaras, eye shadows if I have to. All that matters is a good base hahaha. Xx

Products Mentioned/Availability

1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - RM100 (NARS Pavillion KL)
2. Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder - RM39.90 (Watsons/Guardian)
3. Tarte Cheek Stain in True Love - RM120 (All Sephora Malaysia)
4. Urban Decay All Nighter - RM109 (ALL Sephora Malaysia)