Thursday, May 1, 2014

My bestfriend, my family

I talked to you today..

And I reminisced about our college life together. All the things that you did for me, made me believe that it doesnt take blood to make someone your family.

You were the only one there when I went through the hardest break up, got majorly depressed & neglected my studies for quite a bit. You stayed up till 2am to finish my assignment from scratch so that I wont fail the subject. We werent even in the same course but you managed to ace that assignment on my behalf. (genius)

You were the only one that went to the hospital with me at 7am when I was in major pain and you did not leave my side till my family came despite the fact that you got less than an hour's sleep the night before when i went barging in your room crying at 6am. No complains from you, nothing.

When I was alone for the first time in that twin sharing room, got scared and you accompanied me most nights till I got used to it.

When we end up broke at the end of the month and lend each other money without ever judging or pressuring for the return of it.

When you listen to all my family, relationship and friendship problems and always found a way to comfort me with your words and actions without fail.

When I moved to KL and you would drive all the way from Nilai when I needed you without hesitating given the distance.

We don't have to talk to each other everyday, but if there's one person that's gonna come to my rescue when im at my lowest, i know it'll be you. It's been 6years since you came into my life. And if I have to name one thing that's good about being in Nilai the dead town for 3 years, its you, getting to know you.

I love you J.puff.